Support Local, Buy Local, Discover Maroondah.
To support and promote all things Maroondah.
Firstly, we want to provide Free advertising to any organisation that is running a fundraising event;
Secondly, we want to promote local sporting clubs, faith based organisations and other Not-For-Profit organisations; to help them tell their story;
Thirdly, help the local community to know what services are available to them in their local area;
Fourthly, support our small businesses with affordable advertising and opportunities to reach the community; and
Finally, to develop fundraising initiatives that everyone can use for their own organisations.
How can you get involved.
We have made it as easy as possible for you to be a part of this new initiative:
- If you are running a fundraising event, then send us your information and we will advertise them for free.
- If you know someone who is getting engaged or married, has had a new baby, or you would like to let others know about someone who has passed away or of a funeral event, send us the information and we will advertise this for free.
- If you are a sporting club, not-for-profit, school, church, etc, and you want further advertising, then consider becoming an In-Kind sponsor. There is no cost to you. You simply promote us and we allow you Free advertising in our community paper.
- Become and In-Kind sponsor and distribute our Find Cards to your members. These Find loyalty Cards will enable your members access to discount offers, and other advertising offers from local businesses within your area. It also will enable Find Card members to gain access to monthly draws whereby they could win prizes from Find and/or other local businesses.
- If you’re a small business looking to join a network group, then consider joining the Find Network. You will meet other business owners and be able to contribute articles to the Find Maroondah community paper.
- Are you a large business or corporation wanting to give back to your local community? Then consider becoming a corporate sponsor of the Find Maroondah.
- “Like” and Follow us on our Facebook page, Instagram and YouTube (@findmaroondah).
How we make money?
Through advertising and sponsorship. We cannot do this without support from our sponsors and those who take up paid advertising positions throughout the online paper. Whilst a lot of sections are Free e.g. Not-For-Profit Section, Sports Section, and so on, we still need to cover our costs. We hope by giving a lot of Free advertising to those organisations and groups who can least afford it, that other businesses e.g. Real Estate, Law Firms, Accounting Firms, the Local Council, will get behind this initiative and support us in return.